Welcome!

Register now and dive even deeper into the world of Cloud.

Do you want to stay up to date?

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

kynzaro

Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator
1. Personal Information

Time Zone:UTC+1
Languages you speak:Fluent German & English

2. Availability

• Daily Playtime: 5-8 hours, could be more on weekends though.

3. Previous Experience

• Prior Admin Experience: yes
  • If yes, please specify where and duration: gr*nd and maj*stic rp, both over 3 months, I dont remember exactly.
  • Responsibilities Held: Faction management and PC checking.

4. Skills and Qualifications

• Why are you suitable for this position? As I said above, I have very much and long experience, I am open to learn new things on the server and help new players.
  • Relevant Skills (e.g., communication, technical skills): Strong communication skills, ability to clearly communicate rules, policies, and feedback to players to ensure a positive and respectful environment, I also have experience as an admin which has provided me with valuable skills in managing communities, enforcing rules, and resolving conflicts effectively.

5. Additional Information

• Reason for wanting to be an administrator: I want to be an administrator because I've enjoyed my experience as an admin on other RP servers, and now that I have more time, I'm excited to contribute to this new server and help create a fun and fair environment for everyone.
  • Any additional comments: I am open to any questions you may have and would appreciate the opportunity to introduce myself in person. Thank you for considering my application!

Hello David,

Thank you for your application and the interest in our team that comes with it.

After careful consideration, I am pleased to inform you that we would like to invite you for the interview.

Contact mina via Discord so we can arrange an appointment: ogsgamer

We wish you the best of luck, please prepare properly for the interview.

Have a great day,
Cloud Roleplay Team​

Hello David,

You successfully convinced us during the interview, and you are now a valued member of our administrator team.

Your application is accepted ✓.

Welcome to our team.

If you have any further questions or concerns, contact me via Discord: ogsgamer

Have a great day,
Cloud Roleplay Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back