Welcome!

Register now and dive even deeper into the world of Cloud.

Do you want to stay up to date?

Join Discord

Accepted FINN TOMEK ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn Tomek

Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator
IC-Name
Finn_Tomek
Discord
Finn_Dk1
ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION

Foreword: If you are looking for an administrator who has a lot of experience, acts professionally and always wants to ensure a good RP experience? Then I am the right candidate because I have been able to demonstrate all of these things in the last few years and that is why I am applying to be an administrator.

1. Personal Information

Time Zone:GMT+2
Languages you speak:English and German

2. Availability
  • Daily Playtime: 3-5 hours (on weekends much more ;)
3. Previous Experience
  • Prior Admin Experience: Yes
  • If yes, please specify where and duration: In the last 2 years I have been able to gain admin experience in many RP projects and learn to act professionally, fairly and in accordance with RP to ensure players have a good and exciting RP experience
4. Skills and Qualifications
  • Why are you suitable for this position? Over the last few years as an administrator and player, who has worked in admin teams on many different GTA RP servers, I have shown how important a competent and well-functioning admin team is. I offer you the advantage that I have learned to make fair decisions to make the RP entertaining for everyone. My ability to work in a team and administrative experience make me a qualified candidate. I can take on great responsibility and strive to create a healthy gaming atmosphere for all players.
  • Skills: not really much, but I would like to become a PC checker but also a alrounder admin
5. Additional Information
  • Reason for wanting to be an administrator:
  • My reasons for becoming an administrator are primarily based on my enthusiasm for the server and my affection for the cloud community. I look forward to helping the server optimize gaming experiences and offering all players competent and good support. In addition, I would like conflicts during the RP to be resolved fairly and as quickly as possible and to create a pleasant, respectful atmosphere. I would also like to realize that I can continue to educate myself through these new challenges, learn new things and do everything I can to offer everyone a nice RP experience

• Any additional comments:
  • I would like to thank you for reading my application and would be happy if I could support the server as an administrator.
Best Regards
Finn Tomek

Hello Finn,

Thank you for your application and the interest in our team that comes with it.

After careful consideration, I am pleased to inform you that we would like to invite you for the interview.

Contact mina via Discord so we can arrange an appointment: ogsgamer

We wish you the best of luck, please prepare properly for the interview.

Have a great day,
Cloud Roleplay Team​

Hello Finn,

You successfully convinced us during the interview, and you are now a valued member of our administrator team.

Your application is accepted ✓.

Welcome to our team.

If you have any further questions or concerns, contact me via Discord: ogsgamer

Have a great day,
Cloud Roleplay Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back