Welcome!

Register now and dive even deeper into the world of Cloud.

Do you want to stay up to date?

Join Discord

Accepted Admin Application | Lester Crest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lester

Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator
IC-Name
Lester_Crest
Discord
lester.mee

1. Personal Information
Time Zone:GMT+5:30
Languages you speak:English, Hindi

2. Availability
  • Daily Playtime: 4-5 Hours

3. Previous Experience
  • Prior Admin Experience: Yes
  • If yes, please specify where, duration & postions held:
    I started my roleplaying career on FiveM on one of the platform's most popular servers, Ignite Roleplay. I played the server for over a year before being selected as media staff. I worked at the designation for six months before moving to RAGEMP. Basically, my friends and I switched to RAGEMP and then tried Majestic EN, which we really loved. I was also an administrator at Majestic for over three months. Moving on, I joined Grand Roleplay and played on the server for over two years. A few months ago, a friend of mine launched his own project and encouraged me to join as the Lead Admin. We were performing well in terms of staff and management, however the project was called off due to the owner being inactive.

4. Skills and Qualifications
  • Why are you suitable for this position?
    I have a good knowledge of roleplay, having spent the past few years performing roleplay on various platforms such as AltV, RAGEMP, FiveM, and multiple RP projects and during this time period, I faced many challenges and learnt a lot from them, and now I see cloud rp as a great opportunity to use my knowledge and skills in the part of administration and management, which I think is a main pillar of a rp project, so I want to work with you guys and dedicate myself to achieving my goals.

• Relevant Skills (e.g., communication, technical skills): Quick learner, Goal oriented, Visionary

5. Additional Information.
  • Reason for wanting to be an administrator:
    I enjoy doing RolePlay and gave my best. Now, I think I have gathered a decent experience in the roleplay community for the last few years and can now help others have a proper roleplay experience and I wish to enhance the roleplay environment at Cloud with something new. In addition, I'm eager to learn new things and give back to the community here, with the knowledge I have acquired over time.
  • Any additional comments: N/A

Hello Lucky ,

Thank you for your application and the interest in our team that comes with it.

After careful consideration, I am pleased to inform you that we would like to invite you for the interview.

Contact mina via Discord so we can arrange an appointment: ogsgamer

We wish you the best of luck, please prepare properly for the interview.

Have a great day,
Cloud Roleplay Team

Hello Lucky,
You successfully convinced us during the interview, and you are now a valued member of our administrator team.

Your application is accepted ✓.

Welcome to our team.

If you have any further questions or concerns, contact me via Discord: ogsgamer

Have a great day,
Cloud Roleplay Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back