Welcome!

Register now and dive even deeper into the world of Cloud.

Do you want to stay up to date?

Join Discord

Rejected Admin Application | Marin Sixteen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marin Sixteen

Spieler
Player
1. Personal Information
Time Zone:Gmt
Languages you speak:English

2. Availability
  • Daily Playtime: 4-8 depends on the day

3. Previous Experience
  • Prior Admin Experience: yes
  • If yes, please specify where and duration: Grand rp Admin , Crystal RP Project Lead , Redwood Roleplay Owner , Aqua Project Project lead : 3 months , NOT SPECIFIED , 1yr + , 5-6 months .
  • Responsibilities Held: Project Lead , Admin , Head Admin , Owner etc

4. Skills and Qualifications
  • Why are you suitable for this position? I’m suitable for this position because I have extensive experience managing and owning several servers, which has honed my leadership and problem-solving skills. As an admin on Grand RP, I was responsible for maintaining order, addressing player issues, and ensuring smooth operations. These experiences have given me a deep understanding of the role, along with the ability to handle challenges calmly and effectively. I’m confident that my background makes me well equipped to contribute meaningfully to this position.

• Relevant Skills (e.g., communication, technical skills):

• Leadership
    • Team management
    • Conflict resolution
    • Technical proficiency
    • Scripting
    • Time management
    • Multitasking
    • Decision making
    • Attention to detail
    • Player engagement

5. Additional Information
  • Reason for wanting to be an administrator:
    I want to be an administrator because I enjoy creating a positive and fair environment for players. I have a passion for managing communities, resolving issues, and ensuring smooth gameplay. Being an admin allows me to contribute to the success of the server, maintain order, and help foster a great experience for everyone involved.
  • Any additional comments: NAH GL EVERYONE !

Hello Luis,

Thank you for your application and the interest in our team that comes with it.

After careful consideration, I am pleased to inform you that we would like to invite you for the interview.

Contact mina via Discord so we can arrange an appointment: ogsgamer

We wish you the best of luck, please prepare properly for the interview.

Have a great day,
Cloud Roleplay Team​

Hello Luis,

After reviewing your application, we decided to reject it , We recommend focusing on improving your qualifications before aiming for higher positions. If you persist in pursuing high admin ranks without demonstrating the necessary skills, you may risk being blacklisted from the admin team.

We appreciate your interest in joining our admin team

Have a great day,
Cloud Roleplay Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back