Welcome!

Register now and dive even deeper into the world of Cloud.

Do you want to stay up to date?

Join Discord

Accepted Admin Application | Karon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karon Prime

Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator
Discord
karon29.
1. Personal Information
Time Zone:GMT +5:30
Languages you speak:English, Hindi

2. Availability
  • Daily Playtime: 3-4 hours a day, might extend on weekends

3. Previous Experience
  • Prior Admin Experience: Yes
  • If yes, please specify where and duration: I have been with multiple projects in the past, from FiveM to rage. However, I have only served as an Administrator in FiveM for 4 months then switched back to player. I was associated with a RAGEMP Project as a Senior Administrator, but the project never went over Alpha stage.
  • Responsibilities Held: Supervising Players, interviewing new admins, Overseeing the faction leaders

4. Skills and Qualifications
  • Why are you suitable for this position? Due to my experience, I have been active in roleplaying for the past few years, ranging from FiveM servers to RAGEMP ones. I tried almost all the servers on RAGEMP ever since I came to the platform helping me understand better the mechanisms of the server. I think I can use my experience and knowledge to help the players in the most efficient way.
  • Relevant Skills (e.g., communication, technical skills): Communication, Patience

5. Additional Information
  • Reason for wanting to be an administrator: I see the server is new and being a part of the administration from this stage, I would be able contribute to a better roleplay environment for the players in the project.
  • Any additional comments: None

Hello Sachin Rathore,

Thank you for your application and the interest in our team that comes with it.

After careful consideration, I am pleased to inform you that we would like to invite you for the interview.

Contact me via Discord so we can arrange an appointment: ogsgamer

We wish you the best of luck, please prepare properly for the interview.

Have a great day,
Cloud Roleplay Team

Hello Sachin Rathore,
You successfully convinced us during the interview, and you are now a valued member of our administrator team.

Your application is accepted ✓.

Welcome to our team.

If you have any further questions or concerns, contact me via Discord: ogsgamer

Have a great day,
Cloud Roleplay Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back